Sunday 8 December 2013

Stuck-in-a-Book's Weekend Miscellany

Short intro... enjoy!

1.) The blog post - don't forget to be checking out Kim's advent calendar of bloggers' best books of 2013!  That link takes you to Kim's blog Reading Matters so you can scroll through the choices; to see mine, which appeared on day one, click here.

2.) The book - another reprint publisher which got in touch recently was Turnpike Books, who sent A.E. Coppard's short stories Weep Not My Wanton, which I'm excited to read as soon as I possibly can.

3.) The link - these are probably faked, at least some of them, but funny notes written by kids are always going to be funny, yes?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my advent calendar, Simon. I'm having such fun finding out everyone's choices — such an eclectic mix. So far we've had non-fiction, YA fiction, literary fiction & a Booker Prize winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Advent Calendar is such a lovely idea - thanks for pointing this out, Simon!

      Delete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.